Monday, August 2, 2010

Who me?

So you might have realized my last blog A Southern Summer, was a little season specific. It is now approaching the fall semester of my Junior year (*gulp*), and there are so many things that I am going to be returning to that there will certainly not be a lack of things to discuss.

I will be moving into my first apartment with three lovely friends, attempting to start a new health and fitness magazine on campus, working as a waitress, being at my sorority and , oh yea, taking classes.

Move in day is August 16th! So let the countdown begin (secretly it has been since we signed the lease last November!).

This blog will talk a little about my life and a lot about what inspires me.

Love you all and thanks for reading!

Good-bye...


Hello...



No comments:

Post a Comment